Tag Archive for: "web hosting"
13 articles available
- When it comes to the field of Information Technology and specifically in relation with Databases, RDS means “Relational Database Service”. In other words, we can say that RDS is an abbreviation of Relational Database Service. Of the recent times, it is all the new rage. Yet, only few can wrap… Read More »
- A database iѕ аn organized соllесtiоn оf dаtа. Database designers tурiсаllу оrgаnizе the data to mоdеl аѕресtѕ оf reality in a wау that ѕuрроrtѕ рrосеѕѕеѕ required information. In this article, we will understand how the database designers can manage a database efficiently and effectively using a Database Management System.
- This article aims at exploring about “Database Schema”. I will start with a simple definition of database schema, followed by a real-time example for the same. Once that is done, we will apply the same logic to the concept of Database Schema and that will help us in better understanding… Read More »
- At its core Relational Database, is just a database. It is used to organize data in different ways. It is based on the relational model of data. This means that data is split across multiple content holders called “tables” and this data is interlinked with each other in a meaningful… Read More »
- An Access database is a social database contained in a solitary document that you can transfer to a registry on your Web server. Individuals normally make an Access database record utilizing Microsoft Access or FrontPage. Microsoft Access is an application for creating, managing and formatting data.
- A database is an integrated system of collected and organized data, making easy accessibility and manipulation of data possible. This can be carried out effectively by the use of a database management system. DBMS is a type of software application that helps you collect, recall and manage all the complex… Read More »
- In this article, we will look at the actual process involved in designing a database by using the concept of Data Modeling. We will also look at the various models involved in creating a database namely the Conceptual data model, Logical data model and Physical data model.
- In this article, we will first understand what a Database Management System (DBMS) really is and how it is helpful in dealing with databases. Then, we will look at what a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and the differences between DBMS and RDBMS.